Register for Courses
- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Current Student. For Faculty, Current Student
- The user-friendly display allows students to see their class schedule as they add/drop courses and see the course meeting dates display in calendar view.
- Banner 9 uses the DegreeWorks “plan” information students have built with advisers, simplifying class searches.
- If a course has multiple errors when attempting to register, students will see all errors at once, which means no more running through them individually for resolution.
- When registering for additional courses, if a student needs to make a change they will be able to see time conflicts and course availability before attempting to swap or change the course(s).
- The conditional add and drop feature ensures that the student will never lose a previously registered course if an error prevents them from adding a replacement course.
For more information on how to use Banner 9 registration, we've created a tutorial video.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.
No User Reviews.