- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff
While students are able to provide proof of their waiver status by visiting the Student Waiver Verification Task, we know that some faculty and staff members would prefer to look up their students' wavier status themselves.
This report will open a view-only, live SmartSheet report that includes student names (Last, First), email, request date, waiver acceptance status, and acceptance/decline date. Faculty and staff can search for individual students within the report by using the find function (CTRL +F for PCs or Command +F for Macs). **Please search by student email as we do have a handful of students with the same first and last name.
As you search within the report, please note there will be a row for the original system-generated waiver request AND rows for any subsequent resets that the student requested.
- As long as the row with the most recent Acceptance/Decline Date shows a status of "I accept," the waiver is complete.
- If the Waiver Acceptance field is blank in all of the student's rows, the student has not accepted the waiver and should find and follow instructions from the original email. If they cannot find the original email or the links have expired, they should request a waiver reset.
- If the Waiver Acceptance field shows “pending parent/guardian response” the student is a minor has has received an email requesting their parent or guardian’s email address. Either the student has not yet provided the email address or the parent/guardian has not yet completed the waiver. The student should proceed with providing the parent or guardian’s email via the original email request or remind their parent to complete the waiver. If they cannot find the original email or the links have expired, they should request a waiver reset.
- If the Waiver Acceptance field shows “I decline” AND there is no additional row for that student with a more recent Acceptance/Decline Date showing “I accept”, the student is not authorized to participate in any travel or activities that require the waiver. If the student wishes to reconsider their response, they should request a waiver reset.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.