jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff
The instructions to become authorized to operate university vehicles can be found here: https://stedwards.app.box.com/file/822872021194?s=qpgxhgew468p55wyd8gbewqegdp8z9yd 
Requests to reserve university vans must be done by submitting a work order on Asset Essentials
Please be sure to include the following in the work order request:

Name of Authorized Driver:



Travel Location: 

Number of passengers:

Please note, University Operations recommends our pool of vans to not travel farther than a 50 mile radius of campus. This is due to the age of our vans. If traveling outside of the Austin city limits, we recommend renting a van for trips beyond 50 miles. This can be done through Concur Travel which can be found on Myhilltop as well. Anyone with a p-card in your department or admin coordinator should have access to rent vehicles through Concur. 
I have provided the university's vehicle use policy here: Vehicle Use Policy, as well as a recent Revised COVID Employee & Student Travel Policy for your reference.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. 


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Need Help?


User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top