jump to search jump to main content

Student Change Notice


  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff

Student supervisors must fill out a Change Notice form for any employment changes, including Termination, Pay Rate Change, Account Number Change, Working Title Change, or Supervisor Change. Once complete, please submit it to the Student Change Notice Submission for review and processing. Any questions or issues can be directed to studenthire@stedwards.edu.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top