- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff, Former Employee/Retiree, Current Student. For Faculty, Staff, Former Employee/Retiree, Current Student
The information in this task is intended to serve as a resource for any member of the SEU campus community who wants to work towards ensuring their family is prepared for, able to respond to and lessen the impact from an emergency, including natrual and man-made disasters.
Four key elements for everyone who wants to be well prepared in the event of an emergency are:
- Know the different types of emergencies that can occur in your area and how to respond,
- Make a family emergency plan,
- Build an emergency supply kit, and
- Get involved in your community and educate yourself on ways to respond.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.