jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by Current Student. For Current Student
Use this form to request changes to your name, social security number, date of birth or gender on record. Most changes require documentation. Please contact the Registrar's office if you have any questions. To update your name on your diploma, please fill out and return the [Diploma Name Change Request form](https://myhilltop.stedwards.edu/task/all/diploma-name-change).


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top