- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Current Student. For Current Student
St. Edward’s University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Transcript requests submitted on the weekends, or while the university is closed, will be processed in the order received when the university resumes business hours. Please be aware that the National Student Clearinghouse only handles your transcript order. The clearinghouse does not have access to your academic record and does not print your transcript. This allows us to better serve the needs of our current students and alumni in the following ways:
- Convenient 24/7 ordering access, including order status checks
- Ability to email PDF transcript(s) to recipient(s)
- Faster service because of reduced processing time
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- Ability to scan and upload any attachments that need to accompany your transcript
This service requires a nominal fee, and should only be used when our free service options do not suit your needs.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.