jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Current Student. For Current Student

Before registering for any credit-generating course(s) offered at an institution other than St. Edward's University, a student must complete a Request to Take Courses Off Campus and submit it to his/her academic Dean's office for approval. Please see the current student bulletin for more information on transfer courses and the Registrar’s Transfer Credit Evaluation page for guides on approved equivalencies. The Transfer Credit Equivalency Guides include information for Austin Community College, Houston Community College, Lone Star College and San Jacinto College.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Need Help?

AVP for Academic Affairs

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top