- Mobile Friendly
- Sign-in Required
- For Current Student
St. Edward’s University MyPlan.com Student Guide
MyPlan.com helps students plan more fulfilling lives by making well-informed decisions about their education and careers. Whether you’re choosing a major or planning ahead for your first career, MyPlan.com can help you explore options and bring clarity and insight into figuring out what’s right for you. And, with dozens of easy-to-use tools, we’ve made getting to that information convenient, simple and fun.
1. Visit http://www.myplan.com
2. Select “Account” from the options toolbar.
3. Select “Create Free Account” in “NewUsers” column.
4. Complete all required fields and select “Continue.”
a. NOTE: Using your St. Edward’s email address is recommended.
5. On the second account setup page, complete all required fields, including the “License Code” field.
a. Use license code “7DRSWDLA” for the “License Code” field.
b. NOTE: Make sure the “Share results with license provider?” box next to the “License Code” field is checked before proceeding.
6. Press “Submit Registration” to complete your account setup.
7. You will be directed to the MyPlan.com welcome page after activating your account. Additionally, you will receive a welcome email containing your MyPlan.com username.
8. If you would like to begin an assessment, select “Take an Assessment” from the MyPlan.com welcome page and select the assessment assigned to you by your counselor. Otherwise, log out of your account and return to take the assigned assessment at another time.
9. See “Get Started” for detailed assessment instructions. You will see other assessments as well and are welcome to also take them if you like.
1. Once you are logged in, select “Assessment” from the options toolbar.
2. Select the assessment assigned by your counselor (checked below). Duration: 10-25 minutes
Personality Test Interest Inventory Skills Profiler Values Assessment
- Contact your counselor after completing the assessment to discuss your results.
Sharing Assessment Results
Your MyPlan.com account must be set up to share your assessment results with your St. Edward’s University counselors. If you did not check “Share results with license provider?” during your account setup, you may do so by following these steps:
- Log in to MyPlan.com and select “Account” from the options toolbar.
- Select “Group Licenses” in the “My Orders” section.
- Select “Yes” in the “Share Reports?” section and press “Save”
For additional assistance with account setup or to discuss your results, please contact Academic Counseling and Exploration or Career and Professional Development.
• Academic Counseling and Exploration | Moody 155 | (512) 448-8660
• Career and Professional Development | Moody 134 | (512) 448-8530 | email@example.com
Latest release -
No Release Notes.