jump to search jump to main content

Lift International Hold

smarsheet form

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Current Student. For Current Student

All international students with an F-1 or J-1 student visa have a hold on their record after the add/drop period. Student visa holders need to ask International Student Services to lift the international hold if they want to drop a class. International students must be enrolled in a full courseload (12 hrs undergraduate, 9 graduate).


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Need Help?

International Student Services

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top