- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
The online I-94 record confirms the immigration status that was recorded when you entered the country. Every time you enter the U.S., you should look up your I-94 record to make sure it is accurate.
- Check that the correct visa status is shown (F-1 or J-1).
- The "admit until" date for student visa holders should be D/S, which means "duration of status."
- If you cannot find your I-94 record, or if you notice an error, contact International Student Services for assistance.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.