jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff

Returning undergraduates whose previous St. Edward’s academic course work is at least 10 years old have the option to petition for a “Fresh Start” once they are re-admitted to St. Edward’s.

Students must request the form from their school dean's office. 


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top