jump to search jump to main content

File Your FAFSA

  • This Task has been designed for use by Parent, Current Student. For Parent, Current Student

To be considered for financial aid at St. Edward's, students must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year. Traditional undergrads are considered for need-based federal, state and institutional grants that don't have be paid back. New College students are considered for federal Pell grants. All students, including graduate students, can be considered for Federal Direct Loans to help finance their education costs over an extended period of time.

Incoming fall freshmen should file a FAFSA by Jan. 15, incoming fall transfers should file a FAFSA by April 15.  Returning undergrads should reapply each year by Mar. 1. Make sure to include the St. Edward's federal school code, 0003621, in the school release section of the application.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top