- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Prospective Student. For Prospective Student
Go full on. Successfully.
Make your enrollment deposit today.
If you have officially been admitted to St. Edward's University, congratulations! We’re excited to have you join our community. On the hilltop, we’ll help you personalize your college experience to your interests and career goals, and provide support every step of the way.
Admitted New Freshmen, Transfer, International, Returning, Graduate and Post Baccalaureate applicants can make the enrollment deposit using this deposit task. Submitting a deposit online also satisfies the Statement of Intent requirement.
Some important details to note:
- Your enrollment deposit is your commitment to attend St. Edward’s University and is non-refundable.
- It may take up to two business days before your admission status is updated.
- Your acceptance letter, which includes more information on your next steps, will be mailed or emailed to you within one week of your acceptance date.
To make your deposit, press the START button. And get ready to go full speed ahead toward achieving your goals.
*If you are an accepted or tentatively accepted CAMP student, please do not pay the enrollment deposit.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.