- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff
Please choose the employee action notice that best fits the type of action you are requesting. Print a copy of the form, complete all required or change-related fields, obtain required signatures, and submit to the Office of Human resources via the Submission Form for Employee Action Notices task in myHilltop at least 5 business days prior to the effective date.
- Employee Hire Notice: To be used for all staff new hires, re-hires and reappointments.
- Job Detail Change Notice: To be used for staff change in funding, percent time worked, pay adjustments or to extend an appointment.
- Job Change Notice: To be used for staff promotions, demotions, transfers and reclassifications.
- LOA Notice: To be used to place any staff employee on a leave of absence or to return from leave.
Staff and Faculty
- Employee Separation Notice: To be used for any staff or faculty separation of employment.
- Supervisor Change Notice: To be used for staff or faculty supervisor changes.
- Supplemental Payment Notice: To be used only for active exempt staff or a contracted faculty member for work performed in addition to regular job and pay.
- Contracted Faculty Leave Action Notice: To be used to place any faculty employee on a leave of absence or to return from leave. Contact HR for procedure and form.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.