jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by Current Student. For Current Student

Users are required to create a login with their SEU credentials to access this request.

Undergraduate students can use this form to request the following:

  • Change to a new degree (example: BA to BS) or major (Biology to Chemistry)
  • Add/Remove a second major
  • Add/Remove/Change minor(s)
  • Change catalog year for general education/major/minor
  • Change advisors

All requests will be forwarded to appropriate personnel in Academic Counseling and Exploration or the Schools of Study.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Need Help?

Office of Registrar Academic Counseling and Support Programs

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top