jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

F-1 student visa holders must complete this form to be authorized for an internship through curricular practical training employment authorization (CPT). Do not start work until you have approval from International Student Services. Your internship must be approved by your internship class instructor and school of study.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Need Help?

International Student Services

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top