- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff, Current Student. For Faculty, Staff, Current Student
- This link provides access to the Parking Portal to allow for payment of, or appeals of, citations received on St. Edward’s University campus.
- Students have ten (10) business days to appeal or pay a citation through the portal. Once the ten (10) day time period has passed the citation will no longer be eligible for appeals and the citation charge will transfer to your St. Edward’s University Student Billing account and payment will have to made on that site.
- You will need the citation number to pay or appeal on the Parking Portal.
- List of citations that may not be appealed:
- “Parked in Reserved”
- “Over Time Limit” in the timed Library and Registrar temporary parking spaces
- “Parked in Handicap” space without proper Handicap license or hang tags. This is a City of Austin Municipal citation and must be paid to the City of Austin
- “Parked in Fire Lane”-this is a City of Austin Municipal citation and must be paid to the City of Austin.
- Student Appeals will be reviewed by the Student Court of Appeals. Once a citation has been appealed in the Parking Portal the payment timeline is suspended until the Student Court of Appeals makes judgement. Individuals will be notified through their St. Edward’s email account by University Parking Services of judgement once it has been reviewed by the Student Court of Appeals.
- The Parking Portal provides keyboard accessibility via the tab key for interactive elements of the system. Please contact the Parking Office at 512-326-PARK (7275) or email@example.com if you encounter any accessibility barriers.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.
No User Reviews.