- For Faculty, Staff, Former Employee/Retiree
St. Edward's offers an optional vision plan to benefit-eligible staff and faculty employees. The vision plan provides benefits for vision care, including eye exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses. Benefits are offered through Guardian by Davis Vision, which has a large network of providers, including retail centers such as Wal-Mart, JC Penney, Sears, Target, Sam’s Club and Pearle. You may use any provider, but Davis Vision providers offer great value. Review the Benefits Guide for highlights or the tasks included in this task center for more detail and to access related documents.
- For general vision questions, contact Guardian/Davis Vision at 1-800-393-7363.
- Visit the Vision Plan provider’s website for a list of providers and more information.
- Vision Claim Form: Use to print, complete and mail the vision claim form to Guardian/Davis Vision.
- Guardian Vision Plan Summary: View for more detailed information.
No Available Tasks
All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.