jump to search jump to main content

Facilities Transportation Services

  • For Faculty, Staff

If you're interested in operating a university vehicle, please first complete both the Texas DPS Application for Driver Record and Authorized Driver Application.

All drivers must read and acknowledge they have understood the applicable components of the Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Rule. For detailed instructions and helpful information to complete the process, please review the Authorization to Drive Procedures (PDF) as well as the Travel Emergency Protocol.

Depending on your need, you may want to reserve a university vehicle or request Facilities to rent a vehicle from a third-party vendor. View the Vehicle Reservation and Rental Procedures (PDF).

Facilities operates a fuel depot on campus. For the fuel depot location, fueling procedures and guidelines, please review the Fuel Depot Operating Guidelines (PDF). Authorized drivers may operate university-owned and -rented golf carts around campus. To see designated golf cart paths, please review the Campus Cart Paths Map.

All accidents on- or off-campus must be reported so the vehicle can be checked for safe operation by the auto shop. To report an accident, you must fill out the Automobile Accident Reporting Form (PDF), and return it to the Facilities Office.


No Available Tasks

All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.

 Back to top