Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- For Faculty, Staff
The FSA (Flexible Spending Account) Plan allows benefits-eligible staff and faculty employees to pay for eligible expenses with tax-free dollars. Two tax-free accounts are available:
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account for medical expenses not covered by insurance.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account for eligible dependent care expenses.
Contact information for Flores & Associates, FSA vendor: Customer Service: 1-800-532-3327 Voice Response System: 1-800-331-9610 Fax: 1-800-726-9982
Review the Benefits Guide for more information on how the FSA works, or select the tasks included in this task center for more detail and access to related documents.
- Flores FSA Information Kit: Review for more information and planning worksheets
- Flores & Associates Website: The Flores system requires participant ID numbers. New participants will be notified of their ID numbers and randomly generated PIN (personal identification number) by mail. If you’ve forgotten your ID or PIN numbers, contact Flores Customer Service at 800-532-3327.
- FSA Health Care Debit Card Information: The Flores Debit card, referred to as the Benny Card, allows you to pay for eligible expenses at participating providers at the time services are rendered, thus eliminating or reducing your out-of-pocket cost at the time of the purchase or service. There is an annual $6 fee for the card.
- Medical Reimbursement Form: Submit a reimbursement claim form for eligible health care expenses.
- No-Wait Dependent Care Reimbursement Form: Submit a reimbursement claim form for eligible dependent care expenses. You may request your care provider to complete this form one time, then submit it to Flores in order to establish automatic reimbursements for daycare expenses.
- Direct Deposit Form: Submit a direct deposit information form to Flores to receive reimbursement of eligible expenses directly to your personal bank account.
- Reimbursement Accounts Summary Plan Description
- Plan Document
- Summary Plan Description Pre-Tax Insurance Premiums (Section 125 Cafeteria Plan)
- Plan Document Pre-Tax Insurance Premiums (Section 125 Cafeteria Plan)
No Available Tasks
All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.