FedEx Services at St. Edward's
- For Current Student, Faculty, Staff
- Students can submit a print or copy request online through the FedEx Print/Copy Request — Student task.
- Adobe Flash is required for the print/copy website.
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and Staff can gain access to either the FedEx Office online order system, FedEx Shipping account or both, by visiting the FedEx Account Request task and submitting the form. After submitting your request, you will receive an email with details on how to log in to your new account.
- Once you have received your confirmation email with your St. Edward's FedEx Office account login and password, visit the FedEx Print/Copy task to submit requests. If you are at a FedEx Office location or utilizing the retail print online portal please include the discount code to get the contracted university pricing.
- Once you have received your confirmation email with your St. Edward's/FedEx Shipping account number, visit the FedEx Shipping task to log in. If you create your account without the provided account number you will not receive the discounts provided by the SEU/FedEx partnership. Please allow up to a week for your FedEx shipping account to be processed and created.
No Available Tasks
All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.