Employee Action Notices
- For Faculty, Staff
Please choose the employee action notice below that best fits the type of action you are requesting. Print a copy of the form, complete all required or change-related fields, obtain required signatures and forward the original to the Office of Human Resources no later than three business days prior to the effective date.
- LOA Notice: To be used to put any staff employee on a leave of absence or to return from leave.
- Job Change Notice: To be used for staff promotions, demotions, transfers and reclassifications.
- Job Detail Change Notice: To be used for staff change in funding, percent time worked, pay adjustments or to extend an appointment.
- New Hire Notice: To be used for all staff new hires, re-hires and reappointments.
Staff and Faculty
- Termination Notice: To be used for any staff or faculty separation of employment.
- Supervisor Change Notice: To be used for staff or faculty supervisor changes.
- Supplemental Payment Notice: To be used for staff or faculty add pays in addition to regular pay.
- Contracted Faculty Leave Action Notice: To be used to put any faculty employee on a leave of absence or to return from leave.
No Available Tasks
All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.