Employee Assistance Program
- For Faculty, Staff, Former Employee/Retiree
St. Edward's University offers the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) free of charge to all benefits-eligible staff and faculty employees, retirees and their household members through Alliance Work Partners (AWP). The EAP provides a broad range of confidential services to help manage difficult personal situations that everyone faces from time to time. In addition, coaches are available to help you meet your wellness goals.
Supervisors may also access services for employee performance issues. Contact EAP professionals anytime, day or night.
- For General Inquiries: (888) EAP-INFO (327-4636)
- To Speak to a Counselor: (800) 343-3822
- To Reach the EAP Teen Line: (800) 334-TEEN (8336)
- To Reach TDD: (800) 448-1823
- EAP Website: To access online information and resources.
- Summary of Services: To view the extensive list of services provided by the EAP. For more information on how the Employee Assistance Program works, or how to use the benefits, please review the following: -
- EAP Help Net Online Assistance: The EAP Help Net is a gateway to access online options to assist employees and their household members with everyday needs.
- How the EAP Works: More detailed information on the program.
- Helpful EAP Tools for Supervisors: Helpful, no-cost tools offered by the Employee Assistance Plan for supervisors and Human Resources regarding employee work performance and stressful situations.
No Available Tasks
All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.